Nordic France labelled site, Nordic site for its quality, its variety of tracks and of Autrans-Méaudre remains a unique experience you will never forget.
Nordic Ski : Sport & nature
Nordic Ski (Croos-country skiing) proposes a wide variety of partices and enjoy more and more adeptes each year. It allows an ad’hoc physical activity, in a real naturel environment. From the pleasure of a slow and easy trek through the forest, through the practice of a real sport activity, up to competitive challenge, cross country skiing can cater for anyone, from young children to top competitors. offers to each of us a practice as he/she wishes. Take a large breath of fresh air, close to nature, while exercising at your own pace.
Tonic, whatever the technique (alternate or skating), cross-country skiing through a landscape of serene beauty to the calm and soothing atmosphere. Everyone will benefit at their own pace.
The ESF instructors of Autrans Méaudre-station en Vercors are there to teach the basics or help you improve your technic. In each Nordic site you will find all the services allowing you to enjoy a unique Nordic experience and optimized glide.
The flagship station of the Nordic event takes place the third weekend in January, for over 37 years now, with the largest popular gathering skiing: “La Foulee Blanche”. A full week event where school children, beginners, fun adept, adults, up to World class champions demonstrate the pleasure of this practice.
What we offer
- 18 snow cannons on Gève site (Autrans) for 5 km of snowy slopes right from the first cold.
- The departure at the heart of villages with tracks in soft relief for skating and classic, thanks to the dual track.
- The Ludiparks maintained daily from tracks on which young and old can discover the pleasures of Nordic skiing.
- Upper and lower links itineraries without detaching between Autrans and Méaudre.
- A scenic trail on the ridges of Molière accessible by chairlift with your day pass offering a magnificent view over the whole Alps.
- Shuttles to access areas of the altitude Narces (Méaudre) and Gève (Autrans).
- The ability to take the chairlift in Méaudre, free with your day pass to access a nice and easy downhill track through the forest, accessible to beginners, or gently uphill the opposite way, to join with the unique Nordic area of Narces.
- Both sites are labelled “4 stars” y the Nordic France official organization for the quality of the environment, the quality of the tracks and skiing as well as for the facilities and services offered
Centre nordique d’Autrans
04 76 95 31 76 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Foyer de ski de fond d’Autrans (ski scolaire)
04 76 95 30 14
La Foulée Blanche, 38ème édition du 11 au 15 janvier 2017
04 76 95 37 37